University of Connecticut and H1b Visa materials
5 months ago Byram Charity Comments Off on University of Connecticut and H1b Visa materials
Study in the top University in the US (also known as 美国留学) is a very good option for students around the world. But there are still many things to plan out before you go. You have to know which university you want to go, and what to do after graduation.
Starting as an Agricultural college, University of Connecticut (康涅狄格大学) has paid more attention to the development of sports and business schools in recent years. Among them, sports management is famous in the major universities in the United States, and the women’s basketball team has also won the NCAA championship for 56 years. The undergraduate business school rankings are also among the top 50 in the United States and are well known to many Chinese parents. Among them, the real estate major is the first in the graduate school. The unpopularity of book management is also one of the best in the United States. In the liberal arts colleges and universities, the actuarial profession has been popular in recent years. As one of the earliest established universities with actuarial majors, the teachers of this profession have certain qualifications worthy of recognition and trust in the industry and are geographically distant from major insurance companies. The location is in a relative position, and many insurance companies find as many talents as possible on the platform of the school actuarial professional school.
Most of the international students who come to study in the United States will continue to work in the United States as OPT for one year after graduation. If there is still a plan to stay in the United States after one year, the most common way is to find a willingness to help apply for a H1B work visa. This article will introduce basic knowledge of H1b visa how to prepare for it and what is the lottery.
The H1B Visa(also known as h1b签证) is a highly desired non-immigrant visa which permits allows U.S. employers to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. If a foreign worker in H-1B status quits or is dismissed from the sponsoring employer, the worker must either apply for and be granted a change of status, find another employer or leave the United States.
There are several basic steps of the application:
- Submit an employer’s tax number certification application to the Ministry of Labor (if the employer is applying for H1B for the first time), the Labor Department’s processing time is 3-5 working days;
- The lawyer communicates with the employer and decides on the position and job content of the application;
- Submit a Labor Condition Application (LCA) to the Department of Labor, and the Labor Department needs 7 working days to process
- Lawyer prepare forms and job description
- The employer reviews and signs the above documents prepared by the lawyer
- The employer and the applicant separately prepare other application materials (also known h1b签证材料)
) and submit them to the lawyer for review.
- The lawyer receives the signature document and prepares the parcel for the parcel.